Precious Oil 100 ml
Our Precious Oil is a dry oil that is an unprecedented combination of vegetable and natural oils that provide a soft relaxing fragrance and many virtues and properties for the skin and hair.
With 98.1% ingredients of natural origin, this dry oil includes soybean oil, camelina oil, calendula oil, jasmine oil, and aloe vera oil. , which are a source of vitamin E, and is silicone and animal-derived free, and suitable for all skin and hair types.
It can be used on face, body and hair.
Its benefits :
- Moisturizes and protects skin and hair (Antiradical, Antioxidant)
- Soothes the skin
- Nourishes dry hair
Store in a dark, temperate place.
Apply the spray directly to the desired area (body, hair or hands for the face) morning and/or evening.
Massage the area by drawing small circles then enjoy a pleasant smell.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Pollen Extract, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Aloe Ferox Leaf Juice Extract, Lilium Candidum Flower Extract, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Tocopherol, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Hexyl Cinnamal, Spirulina Maxima (Spirulina) Extract, Beta-Sitosterol, Squalene, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Extract
The claims, indications as well as the methods of use are taken from works, sites and/or bibliographical research. All the information provided is given for information only and does not in any way constitute medical information, nor engage our responsibility. For any therapeutic use, consult a physician.
- A. Patzelt et al., « In vivo investigations on the penetration of various oils and their influence on the skin barrier », Skin Res. Technol. Off. J. Int. Soc. Bioeng. Skin ISBS Int. Soc. Digit. Imaging Skin ISDIS Int. Soc. Skin Imaging ISSI, vol. 18, no 3, p. 364‑369, août 2012, doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0846.2011.00578.x.
- J. Zubr, « Oil-seed crop: Camelina sativa », Ind. Crops Prod., vol. 6, no 2, p. 113‑119, mai 1997, doi: 10.1016/S0926-6690(96)00203-8.
- K. Turek et M. Wszołek, « Comparative study of walnut and Camelina sativa oil as a functional components for the unsaturated fatty acids and conjugated linoleic acid enrichment of kefir », LWT, vol. 147, p. 111681, juill. 2021, doi: 10.1016/j.lwt.2021.111681.
- A. K. Mishra, A. Mishra, A. Verma, et P. Chattopadhyay, « Effects of Calendula Essential Oil-Based Cream on Biochemical Parameters of Skin of Albino Rats against Ultraviolet B Radiation », Sci. Pharm., vol. 80, no 3, p. 669‑683, 2012, doi: 10.3797/scipharm.11
- Y. Panahi et al., « Comparative trial of Aloe vera/olive oil combination cream versus phenytoin cream in the treatment of chronic wounds », J. Wound Care, vol. 24, no 10, p. 459‑465, oct. 2015, doi: 10.12968/jowc.2015.24.10.459.