Argan Oil 50 ml
Our Argan Oil is entirely prepared in an artisanal way, it is suitable for all skin and hair types and is a sublimating treatment that has multiple benefits. It is mainly composed of fatty acids such as linoleic acid, oleic acid or palmitic acid as well as polyphenols and Vitamin E (tocopherols).
- Nourishes and softens the epidermis.
- Protects against external aggressions such as UVs
- Improves skin elasticity
- Aid in wound healing
- Anti-aging, it prevents oxidation of the skin
- Nourishes and illuminates dry, dull hair
- Pre-shampoo: protects against drying out from water and shampoo
The fruits of our Argan Oil are selected directly from the tree to avoid being soiled by animals. The nuts are double crushed by hand, then the oil is extracted by first cold pressing in order to preserve the quality of the oil. It does not undergo any treatment and is not deodorized to avoid any deterioration in quality due to heating. Its purity gives it a subtle note of hazelnut and great lightness, which guarantees very good absorption by the skin. Used by Berber women in Morocco since the dawn of time, Argan oil is at the heart of all women's beauty secrets.
Store away from light, in a temperate place.
Argania spinosa kernel oil.
Apply 1 to 2 pumps in the morning and/or evening to the face, neck, chest and hair.
FACE: Warm the texture between your hands then apply the oil to the face, drawing small circles. Then, smooth from the inside of the face outward from the chin to the ears, from the cheekbone outward and from the center of the forehead outward. This gesture helps to drain and smooth the tissues.
ARMS: For the arms, apply the oil moving up from the wrist to the shoulder. Applied daily, the oil reduces the spots and pigmentation irregularities present.
LEGS: For the legs: apply the oil, simultaneously with both hands, going up from the ankle to the hip, making successive pressure points to promote drainage.
- H. El Monfalouti, D. Guillaume, C. Denhez, et Z. Charrouf, « Therapeutic potential of argan oil: a review », J. Pharm. Pharmacol., vol. 62, no 12, p. 1669‑1675, déc. 2010, doi: 10.1111/j.2042-7158.2010.01190.x.
- M. Rahmani, « Composition chimique de l’huile d’argane « vierge » », Cah. Agric., vol. 14, no 5, Art. no 5, sept. 2005.
- K. Q. Boucetta, Z. Charrouf, A. Derouiche, Y. Rahali, et Y. Bensouda, « Skin hydration in postmenopausal women: argan oil benefit with oral and/or topical use », Przegla̜d Menopauzalny Menopause Rev., vol. 13, no 5, p. 280‑288, oct. 2014, doi: 10.5114/pm.2014.46470.
- M. O. Villareal et al., « Activation of MITF by Argan Oil Leads to the Inhibition of the Tyrosinase and Dopachrome Tautomerase Expressions in B16 Murine Melanoma Cells », Evid.-Based Complement. Altern. Med. ECAM, vol. 2013, p. 340107, 2013, doi: 10.1155/2013/340107.
- S. G. Raney et M. J. Hope, « The effect of bilayer and hexagonal H(II) phase lipid films on transepidermal water loss », Exp. Dermatol., vol. 15, no 7, p. 493‑500, juill. 2006, doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0625.2006.00432.x.
- M. Breternitz, D. Kowatzki, M. Langenauer, P. Elsner, et J. W. Fluhr, « Placebo-controlled, double-blind, randomized, prospective study of a glycerol-based emollient on eczematous skin in atopic dermatitis: biophysical and clinical evaluation », Skin Pharmacol. Physiol., vol. 21, no 1, p. 39‑45, 2008, doi: 10.1159/000111134.
- T.-K. Lin, L. Zhong, et J. L. Santiago, « Anti-Inflammatory and Skin Barrier Repair Effects of Topical Application of Some Plant Oils », Int. J. Mol. Sci., vol. 19, no 1, Art. no 1, janv. 2018, doi: 10.3390/ijms19010070.
- K. Qiraouani Boucetta, Z. Charrouf, H. Aguenaou, A. Derouiche, et Y. Bensouda, « The effect of dietary and/or cosmetic argan oil on postmenopausal skin elasticity », Clin. Interv. Aging, vol. 10, p. 339‑349, janv. 2015, doi: 10.2147/CIA.S71684.
- U. Avsar et al., « The Effects of Argan Oil in Second-degree Burn Wound Healing in Rats », Ostomy. Wound Manage., vol. 62, no 3, p. 26‑34, mars 2016.
- G. Lizard, Y. Filali-Zegzouti, et A. El Midaoui, « Benefits of Argan Oil on Human Health—May 4–6 2017, Errachidia, Morocco », Int. J. Mol. Sci., vol. 18, no 7, p. 1383, juin 2017, doi: 10.3390/ijms18071383.
- « Biomolecules | Free Full-Text | Oxidative Stress in Aging Human Skin | HTML ». https://www.mdpi.com/2218-273X/5/2/545/htm (consulté le juin 28, 2021).
- M. F. R. Gavazzoni Dias, « Hair Cosmetics: An Overview », Int. J. Trichology, vol. 7, no 1, p. 2‑15, 2015, doi: 10.4103/0974-7753.153450.
- P. M. Faria, L. N. Camargo, R. S. H. Carvalho, L. A. Paludetti, M. V. R. Velasco, et R. M. da Gama, « Hair Protective Effect of Argan Oil (Argania spinosa Kernel Oil) and Cupuassu Butter (Theobroma grandiflorum Seed Butter) Post Treatment with Hair Dye », J. Cosmet. Dermatol. Sci. Appl., vol. 3, no 3, Art. no 3, août 2013, doi: 10.4236/jcdsa.2013.33A1006.