Makeup remover Pack: Argan Oil + Rose Water
The combination of our IMMIA OIL Argan Oil and our Rose Water, offers a powerful make-up remover with simple ingredients. In addition to having a make-up remover effect, you will enjoy a moisturizing, cleansing effect and much more.
Our IMMIA OIL Argan Oil is entirely prepared in an artisanal way, it is suitable for all skin and hair types and is a sublimating treatment that has multiple benefits. It is mainly composed of fatty acids such as linoleic acid, oleic acid or palmitic acid as well as polyphenols and Vitamin E.
- Improves skin elasticity
- Aid in wound healing
- Anti-aging, it prevents oxidation of the skin
Rose floral water:
Our multi-purpose moisturizing mist with IMMIA OIL Rose Water revives the skin by toning and refreshing it while providing a feeling of comfort. Obtained by steam distillation of fresh Damask rose petals, it contains essential fatty acids such as vitamins A and E, and is suitable for all skin types.
- Anti-wrinkle, repels skin aging
- Cleanses, hydrates and perfumes the skin
- Fights excess sebum
Store away from light, in a temperate place.
On a cotton pad, spray the floral water and add a few drops of argon oil or in a container, pour 40 ml of Rose water and 10 ml of Argan oil. This will give you a great makeup remover. You just need to shake before use.
Argan Oil :
Apply 1 to 2 pumps morning and/or evening to the face, neck, chest and hair.
FACE: Warm the texture between your hands then apply the oil to the face, drawing small circles. Then, smooth from the inside of the face outward from the chin to the ears, from the cheekbone outward and from the center of the forehead outward. This gesture helps to drain and smooth the tissues.
ARMS: For the arms, apply the oil moving up from the wrist to the shoulder. Applied daily, the oil reduces the spots and pigmentation irregularities present.
LEGS: For the legs: apply the oil, simultaneously with both hands, going up from the ankle to the hip, making successive pressure points to promote drainage.
Rose floral water:
Spray the floral water on a cotton pad and cleanse the face morning and/or evening after washing. You can also spray rose water directly on your skin for a cooling sensation.
The claims, indications as well as the methods of use are taken from works, sites and/or bibliographical research. All the information provided is given for information only and does not in any way constitute medical information, nor engage our responsibility. For any therapeutic use, consult a physician.
- H. El Monfalouti, D. Guillaume, C. Denhez, et Z. Charrouf, « Therapeutic potential of argan oil: a review », J. Pharm. Pharmacol., vol. 62, no 12, p. 1669‑1675, déc. 2010, doi: 10.1111/j.2042-7158.2010.01190.x.
- M. Rahmani, « Composition chimique de l’huile d’argane « vierge » », Cah. Agric., vol. 14, no 5, Art. no 5, sept. 2005.
- K. Q. Boucetta, Z. Charrouf, A. Derouiche, Y. Rahali, et Y. Bensouda, « Skin hydration in postmenopausal women: argan oil benefit with oral and/or topical use », Przegla̜d Menopauzalny Menopause Rev., vol. 13, no 5, p. 280‑288, oct. 2014, doi: 10.5114/pm.2014.46470.
- M. O. Villareal et al., « Activation of MITF by Argan Oil Leads to the Inhibition of the Tyrosinase and Dopachrome Tautomerase Expressions in B16 Murine Melanoma Cells », Evid.-Based Complement. Altern. Med. ECAM, vol. 2013, p. 340107, 2013, doi: 10.1155/2013/340107.
- S. G. Raney et M. J. Hope, « The effect of bilayer and hexagonal H(II) phase lipid films on transepidermal water loss », Exp. Dermatol vol. 15, no 7, p. 493‑500, juill. 2006, doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0625.2006.00432.x.
- M. Breternitz, D. Kowatzki, M. Langenauer, P. Elsner, et J. W. Fluhr, « Placebo-controlled, double-blind, randomized, prospective study of a glycerol-based emollient on eczematous skin in atopic dermatitis: biophysical and clinical evaluation », Skin Pharmacol. Physiol., vol. 21, no 1, p. 39‑45, 2008, doi: 10.1159/000111134.
- T.-K. Lin, L. Zhong, et J. L. Santiago, « Anti-Inflammatory and Skin Barrier Repair Effects of Topical Application of Some Plant Oils », Int. J. Mol. Sci., vol. 19, no 1, Art. no 1, janv. 2018, doi: 10.3390/ijms19010070.
- K. Qiraouani Boucetta, Z. Charrouf, H. Aguenaou, A. Derouiche, et Y. Bensouda, « The effect of dietary and/or cosmetic argan oil on postmenopausal skin elasticity », Clin. Interv. Aging, vol. 10, p. 339‑349, janv. 2015, doi: 10.2147/CIA.S71684.
- U. Avsar et al., « The Effects of Argan Oil in Second-degree Burn Wound Healing in Rats », Ostomy. Wound Manage., vol. 62, no 3, p. 26‑34, mars 2016.
- G. Lizard, Y. Filali-Zegzouti, et A. El Midaoui, « Benefits of Argan Oil on Human Health—May 4–6 2017, Errachidia, Morocco », Int. J. Mol. Sci., vol. 18, no 7, p. 1383, juin 2017, doi: 10.3390/ijms18071383.
- « Biomolecules | Free Full-Text | Oxidative Stress in Aging Human Skin | HTML ». https://www.mdpi.com/2218-273X/5/2/545/htm (consulté le juin 28, 2021).
- M. F. R. Gavazzoni Dias, « Hair Cosmetics: An Overview », Int. J. Trichology, vol. 7, no 1, p. 2‑15, 2015, doi: 10.4103/0974-7753.153450.
- P. M. Faria, L. N. Camargo, R. S. H. Carvalho, L. A. Paludetti, M. V. R. Velasco, et R. M. da Gama, « Hair Protective Effect of Argan Oil (Argania spinosa Kernel Oil) and Cupuassu Butter (Theobroma grandiflorum Seed Butter) Post Treatment with Hair Dye », J. Cosmet. Dermatol. Sci. Appl., vol. 3, no 3, Art. no 3, août 2013, doi: 10.4236/jcdsa.2013.33A1006
Argan oil : Argania spinosa kernel oil.
Rose water : Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Sorbate de potassium, benzoate de sodium, acide citrique