Huile Précieuse 100 ml
Our Huile Précieuse is a combination of different natural oils, provided with a sweet scent. It nourishes and revitalises the skin, body and hair.
Our precious oil is a combination of different vegetable oils: soya oil, camelina oil, calendula oil, jasmine oil, aloe vera oil, thus combining the many virtues and properties of each oil for your body and hair.
With 98.1% of natural ingredients, this dry oil is a unique combination of precious vegetable oils and vitamin E, without silicone or animal ingredients.
IMMIA OIL is suitable for all skin and hair types.
FACE AND BODY
- Nourishes and protects (Anti-radical, Anti-oxidant)
- Nourishes dry hair
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE :
Apply the spray directly to the desired area (body, hair or hands for the face) morning and/or evening.
Massage the area in small circles and enjoy the pleasant scent.
Store in a dark, temperate place.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Pollen Extract, Camelina Sativa Seed Oil, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Aloe Ferox Leaf Juice Extract, Lilium Candidum Flower Extract, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Alcohol, Linalool, Tocopherol, Crithmum Maritimum Extract, Hexyl Cinnamal, Spirulina Maxima (Spirulina) Extract, Beta-Sitosterol, Squalene, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower Extract
The allegations, indications as well as the modes of use come from books, sites and/or bibliographic research. All the information provided is purely indicative and in no way constitutes medical information, nor does it engage our responsibility. For any therapeutic use, consult a doctor.
· A. Patzelt et al., « In vivo investigations on the penetration of various oils and their influence on the skin barrier », Skin Res. Technol. Off. J. Int. Soc. Bioeng. Skin ISBS Int. Soc. Digit. Imaging Skin ISDIS Int. Soc. Skin Imaging ISSI, vol. 18, no 3, p. 364‑369, août 2012, doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0846.2011.00578.x.
· J. Zubr, « Oil-seed crop: Camelina sativa », Ind. Crops Prod., vol. 6, no 2, p. 113‑119, mai 1997, doi: 10.1016/S0926-6690(96)00203-8.
· K. Turek et M. Wszołek, « Comparative study of walnut and Camelina sativa oil as a functional components for the unsaturated fatty acids and conjugated linoleic acid enrichment of kefir », LWT, vol. 147, p. 111681, juill. 2021, doi: 10.1016/j.lwt.2021.111681.
· A. K. Mishra, A. Mishra, A. Verma, et P. Chattopadhyay, « Effects of Calendula Essential Oil-Based Cream on Biochemical Parameters of Skin of Albino Rats against Ultraviolet B Radiation », Sci. Pharm., vol. 80, no 3, p. 669‑683, 2012, doi: 10.3797/scipharm.1112-18.
· Y. Panahi et al., « Comparative trial of Aloe vera/olive oil combination cream versus phenytoin cream in the treatment of chronic wounds », J. Wound Care, vol. 24, no 10, p. 459‑465, oct. 2015, doi: 10.12968/jowc.2015.24.10.459.